You may need consent from the Registrar of Aboriginal Sites if you intend to carry out any activity that may damage, alter or disturb and Aboriginal site. This includes:
- treating land or objects in a way not in keeping with Aboriginal custom
- excavating or removing any object
- bringing any equipment onto the land
- disturbing the surrounding environment
- destroying or altering any flora
- drive or park vehicles
- erect tents and light fires
- sell food or beverage
- take photographs.
Please consult the Contact Officer for more information.