To be eligible for this registration you must:
- reside in Australia
- be of good character and reputation
- have sufficient financial and other resources available to comply with the Act and regulations
- understand the duties and obligations of an education service provider
- have a proper method of financial reporting and financial monitoring for moneys received from full fee overseas students
- provide satisfactory educational facilities
- obtain proper accreditation for your educational standards
- have proper contractual arrangements specifying the fees and charges to be paid
- provide adequate counselling and pastoral care services for your students
- provide adequate procedures for the resolution of disputes with full fee overseas students
- provide any other information required by the Agency
- submit the relevant application form
- pay the required fee.
If you are applying for application as a firm, in addition to the requirements above, your firm must:
- if it consists of 2 partners, at least one must reside in Australia. If it consists of more than 2 partners at least 2 of the partners must reside in Australia
- if it is a body corporate, it must be incorporated in Australia
- be under the management and control of people of good character and reputation.
Please consult the Contact Officer for more information regarding eligibility requirements.