Permit to Undertake Works on Places Subject to Conservation Orders - Western Australia


You will require this permit if you intend to carry out works or implement a development proposal at a place subject to a conservation order. Works and proposals includes activities which may:

  • disturb the vegetation or of the surface of the land, or
  • cause damage to any building or other development.

A conservation order is an order by the Minister which provides special protection to a place from damage or detriment to the cultural heritage characteristics or conservation of that place.

Please consult the Contact Officer for more information.

Service type


A licence defines the need to obtain recognition / certification and registration to undertake a certain business activity.

Eligibility Requirements

Please consult with the Contact Officer for information on any eligibility requirements.


As specified on the permit.


Fees Details for this service in table format.

Task Type Business Structure Description
Apply Application Sole Trader, Partnership, Company, Trust, Co-operative, Incorporated Association, Other

Please consult the Contact Officer for information on fees to be submitted.

Administering agency

Department of Planning, Lands and Heritage

Heritage Council of WA

Contact details

Contact Email, Phone and Address Details for this service in simple two column table format, header then data.


Mailing address: Bairds Building
Level 2
491 Wellington Street
Perth, Western Australia 6000
Mailing address: PO BOX 7479
Cloisters Square Po, Western Australia 6850
Toll Free: 1800 524 000
Phone: 08 6551 8002
Fax: 08 6552 4001
Website: Heritage Council of WA (Opens in new window)