Application for Water and Sewer Connection - Victoria

Service summary

Please complete this form if you need a:


  • New water connection
  • New sewer connection
  • New recycled water connection (where applicable)
  • Changes to existing connection.

Service type


A licence defines the need to obtain recognition / certification and registration to undertake a certain business activity.





Application for Water and Sewer Connection - Please contact the responsible agency for application forms and registration details.

Administering agency

Coliban Water

Act(s) name

Water Act 1989 (Victoria)

Contact details

Coliban Water


1300 363 200


03 5434 1341


The information contained on the Australian Business Licence and Information Service (ABLIS) web site, or via packages or other sources is intended for general guidance only.

To the full extent permitted by law, the Federal, State, Territory and Local Governments make no representations or warranties (expressed or implied) in relation to the information, including its accuracy, currency or completeness.

The business information provided does not constitute professional or legal advice, nor is the use of any third party resource an endorsement of the information contained, the associated organisation, product or service. It is recommended that you obtain appropriate professional and /or independent legal advice to ensure that the material provided here is relevant to your particular circumstances.

To the full extent permitted by law the Federal, State, Territory and Local Governments, their employees and agents do not accept any liability for any reason, including without limitation, liability in negligence, to any person for the general information which is provided herein, or in respect of anything, including the consequences of anything done, or not done, by any such person in whole or partial reliance upon the information.