To be eligible for this accreditation you must:
- be at least 21 years old
- hold a current full Australian car licence or a full licence of a class higher than a car licence
- have sufficient driving ability and knowledge of safe driving practices and road law
- be medically fit and a suitable person to provide driving instruction
- hold no prior convictions against your name within the last five years for a disqualifying offence
- have successfully completed a Certificate IV in Driving Instruction
- hold public liability insurance that insures you against liability for at least $5 million in relation to the death, or bodily injury caused from the use of a motor vehicle for providing driving instruction
- ensure the vehicle you intend to provide training in is fitted with dual controls that have been inspected and approved by the Agency
- hold a current working with vulnerable people registration.
Please consult the Contact Officer for more information regarding eligibility requirements.