You will need to comply with this code of conduct if you practise as a veterinary practitioner in the Australian Capital Territory.
This standard outlines the basic principles of professional conduct and covers topics such as:
- the welfare of animals
- no refusal of pain relief
- knowledge of current standards of practice
- utilisation of skills of colleagues
- professional conduct
- skills, knowledge and equipment of assistants
- fees for veterinary services
- certification by veterinary practitioners.