To be eligible for this approval you must:
- Have premises and equipment that comply with any relevant Territory laws regarding health and safety standards;
- Provide education that is satisfactory for the educational levels for which approval is being sought;
- Have teaching staff that will be efficient and effective; and
- Have a disciplinary policy that will not allow corporal punishment.
Additionally, you will also be required to provide the following documentation:
- Inspection report of the buildings and facilities;
- Teacher qualifications and allocation;
- Proof of staff background checks;
- Student enrolment records;
- Organisational structure of the specialist education provider;
- Intended curriculum and educational program; and
- An audit report showing proving that the your program is financially viable.
Please consult the Contact Officer for more information regarding eligibility requirements.