To be eligible for this approval you must:
- have premises and equipment that comply with any relevant Territory laws regarding health and safety standards
- provide education that is satisfactory for the educational levels for which approval is being sought
- have teaching staff that will be efficient and effective
- have a disciplinary policy that will not allow corporal punishment.
Additionally, you will also be required to provide the following documentation:
- inspection report of the buildings and facilities
- teacher qualifications and allocation
- proof of staff background checks
- student enrolment records
- organisational structure of the specialist education provider
- intended curriculum and educational program
- an audit report showing proving that the your program is financially viable.
Please consult the Contact Officer for more information regarding eligibility requirements.