To be eligible, you must:
- hold and provide evidence for an applicable insurance policy
- have sufficient financial resources
- have the applicable qualifications for your class of licence
- be registered with the Institute of Engineers Australia or accredited with the Australian Institute of Building Surveyors
- complete an online course on the ACT building regulatory system.
You may not be eligible if you:
- are serving a suspension of a licence in a different occupation, or class of occupation
- have been found guilty of an offence of fraud or dishonesty.