You will need this licence if you intend to catch or take fish for commercial sale by:
This licence covers marine, estuarine and freshwater fish or any of their parts and all other aquatic animal life. A licence will be issued stipulating the:
- methods and fishing gear used to take fish
- number of fish that may be taken
- waters where the fish may be taken
- times or periods when the licence is to have effect
- ways in which fish may be taken under the licence
- species of fish that may be taken.
Please be aware that you may only sell fish to licensed fish dealers.