You will need this licence if you intend to catch or take fish for commercial sale by:
This licence covers marine, estuarine and freshwater fish or any of their parts and all other aquatic animal life. A licence will be issued stipulating the:
- methods and fishing gear used to take fish
- number of fish that may be taken
- waters where the fish may be taken
- times or periods when the licence is to have effect
- ways in which fish may be taken under the licence
- species of fish that may be taken.
Please be aware that you may only sell fish to licensed fish dealers. Please use the contact details below to find out more information.