You will require this licence if you intend to construct groundwater bores in the Australian Capital Territory that can be used:
- To intercept or collect ground water
- For the disposal of water or waste below the surface of the ground.
This licence is issued to ensure the groundwater environment is protected, as well as to ensure you have the relevant skills to undertake the task. This licence will allow you to conduct other bore work which includes:
- Drilling, constructing, altering, plugging, backfilling or sealing off a bore
- Removing, replacing, altering, slotting or repairing the casing, lining or screen of a bore
- Deepening a bore (in the course of construction).
Please use the contact details below to find out more information.