You must lodge your application within 10 business days after the advertisement notice is published in the daily Australian Capital Territory newspaper. Please include a copy of the page on which your notice of intention is published with your application.
To apply for this licence you will need to complete the extensive application package, pay the fees, provide accompanying documentation and undergo a National Police Check.
Please lodge your application and accompanying documentation directly with the administrating agency. The documents that need to be completed and submitted are as followed:
- personal particulars form for each director of the company
- statutory declaration for an agent licence for each director of the company
- National Police Check from the Australian Federal Police not more than two months old for the company as well as each director of the company
- premises particulars
- organisation particulars
- certified copy of two forms of identification, one being photo identification for each director of the company
- an ASIC Company Extract no more than 30 days old.