You may be required to comply with this code if you are a National Energy Retail Law approved retailer of electricity or gas supply. There are also certain eligible activities that when undertaken need to comply with an energy saving obligation, including:
- Building sealing activities
- Exhaust fan sealing activities
- Ventilation opening sealing activities
- Thermally efficient window installation
- Retrofit thermally efficient glazing
- Thermally efficient window covering installation
- Window pelmet installation
- Residential space heating and cooling activities
- Residential hot water service activities
- Residential lighting activities
- Residential appliance activities.
For a complete list of all eligible activities please see the attached document.
Please consult the Contact Officer for more information and to ascertain the level of compliance (if any) that may be required.