You may be required to comply with this code if you are a National Energy Retail Law approved retailer of electricity or gas supply. There are also certain eligible activities that when undertaken need to comply with an energy saving obligation, including:
- building sealing activities
- exhaust fan sealing activities
- ventilation opening sealing activities
- thermally efficient window installation
- retrofit thermally efficient glazing
- thermally efficient window covering installation
- window pelmet installation
- residential space heating and cooling activities
- residential hot water service activities
- residential lighting activities
- residential appliance activities.
For a complete list of all eligible activities please see the attached document.