You must comply with this code of practice if you provide energy under the National Energy Retail Law Act. It sets out minimum record keeping and reporting requirements for energy suppliers. There are other activities that when undertaken need to comply with these requirements, including:
- building sealing activities
- exhaust fan sealing activities
- ventilation opening sealing activities
- thermally efficient window installation
- retrofit thermally efficient glazing
- thermally efficient window covering installation
- window pelmet installation
- residential space heating and cooling activities
- residential hot water service activities
- residential lighting activities
- residential appliance activities.
For a complete list of all activities please see the attached document.