To be eligible for this permit you must hold a Display Operator Licence or another authority to use fireworks that has been issued under a corresponding law. You will also be required to provide:
- Personal information about yourself;
- The time and date of the display;
- Documentation describing the safety management system that will be in place for the display;
- Personal information about the person or organisation sponsoring the display;
- Details of insurance arrangements;
- The location of the display, its potential impact on the community and surrounding areas;
- Details of any approval, if required, to use unleased national or territory land;
- Neighbouring resident, public and police, fire and emergency services notification arrangements;
- Information on the kind, size and quantity of fireworks to be used;
- Details of any special effects or procedures relating to fireworks or pyrotechnic substances in the display; and
- Site storage, security and public control arrangements.
If you don't hold a Display Operator Licence or authority from a corresponding law relating to the use of fireworks you will be required to provide more information. Please consult the Contact Officer for more information regarding eligibility requirements.