To be eligible for this permit you must hold a Display Operator Licence or another authority to use fireworks that has been issued under a corresponding law. You will also be required to provide:
- personal information about yourself
- the time and date of the display
- documentation describing the safety management system that will be in place for the display
- personal information about the person or organisation sponsoring the display
- details of insurance arrangements
- the location of the display, its potential impact on the community and surrounding areas
- details of any approval, if required, to use unleased national or territory land
- neighbouring resident, public and police, fire and emergency services notification arrangements
- information on the kind, size and quantity of fireworks to be used
- details of any special effects or procedures relating to fireworks or pyrotechnic substances in the display
- site storage, security and public control arrangements.
If you don't hold a Display Operator Licence or authority from a corresponding law relating to the use of fireworks you will be required to provide more information. Please consult the Contact Officer for more information regarding eligibility requirements.