You may not need a development approval or building approval depending on the nature of your home business.
You will not need approval for your home business if:
- no more than two people work on the premises at any time
- anyone who works on the premises genuinely lives there
- the area used for the business (including storage) is not more than 40m2
- any vehicles parked at the premises for the purposes of the business are parked in a driveway, garage, carport or location screened from the road
- averaged over a period of seven days, the conduct of the business does not generate more than five vehicle arrivals each day.