You may need to comply with this code if you intend to operate a business and you:
- employ workers to undertake work for you, or if you direct or influence work carried out by employees
- expect staff to do tasks which may put them at risk
- manage or control the workplace or fixtures, fittings or plant at the workplace
- design, manufacture, import or supply plant, substances or structures for use at a workplace
- install or construct structures at a workplace.
It is an employer's responsibility to ensure that reasonable measures have been undertaken to ensure all employees are safe from risk or harm.
Please consult the Contact Officer for more information and to ascertain the level of compliance (if any) that may be needed.