To be eligible for this licence you must be either:
- an eligible person
- a corporation.
For a corporation to be eligible for this licence:
- all influential persons of the corporation must fulfil the eligible persons requirements listed below for individuals
- the corporation must not be subject to a winding-up order, or have been subject to one in the past 3 years
- the corporation must not have a controller or administrator appointed any time in the last 3 years
- the corporation must have a satisfactory ownership structure
- the corporation must have a reputation for sound business conduct and be financially secure.
For an individual to be an eligible person:
- they must be an adult
- they must not have been found guilty or have been convicted of an offence involving fraud, dishonesty or gaming laws
- they must not have been convicted, or found guilty of an offence that is punishable by imprisonment for at least 1 year
- they must not be, or have been in the last 5 years, bankrupt of personally insolvent
- they must not have been involved in the management of a corporation that does not fulfil the eligibility listed for corporations
- they must have a reputation for sound business conduct, character and be financially secure.
You must also comply with the requirements listed in the totalisator rules. Please consult the Contact Officer for more information regarding eligibility requirements.