To be eligible for this licence you must:
- be considered suitable for a licence
- have the require knowledge and experience to correctly handle the fish
- not have been convicted or found guilty of an offence relating to nature conservation.
Additionally, there are other considerations including:
- the potential effect the export or import of the fish may have on live fish species native to the Australian Capital Territory
- whether the fish are subject to any other restrictions under other conservation legislation
- how the fish are to be stored and transported.
Please consult the Contact Officer for more information regarding eligibility requirements.