Licence to Occupy Unleased Land - Australian Capital Territory


You may need this licence if you intend to occupy an area of unleased territory land. Unleased territory land is an area not subject to a lease agreement between the Agency and another person. It does not include privately owned unleased land. An example of why this licence may be granted is to allow for the grazing of livestock or the creation of a community garden on unleased territory land.

Service type


A licence defines the need to obtain recognition / certification and registration to undertake a certain business activity.

Eligibility requirements

To be eligible for this licence you must provide a written consent form that has been signed by the custodian of the area relevant to your application.


As specified


Fees Details for this service in table format.

Task Type Business Structure Description
Apply Application All

Please contact the agency for more information.


Act(s) name

Planning and Development Act 2007 Australian Capital Territory

Regulation(s) name

Planning and Development Regulation 2008 Australian Capital Territory

Administering agency

Environment, Planning and Sustainable Development Directorate


Contact details

Contact Email, Phone and Address Details for this service in simple two column table format, header then data.