Liquor Licence - Club - Australian Capital Territory


You will need this licence if operate a club and intend to supply liquor to members and invited guests. This licence is typically for licensed clubs and may only be issued to corporations.

This licence authorises you to sell liquor:

  • in state parts of a premises
  • in open containers for consumption at the premises
  • in sealed containers for consumption off the premises
  • at licensed times.

Please use the contact details below to find out more information.

Service type


A licence defines the need to obtain recognition / certification and registration to undertake a certain business activity.

Eligibility requirements

Please consult with the Contact Officer for information on any eligibility requirements.


Perpetual until cancelled or surrendered.


Fees Details for this service in table format.

Task Type Business Structure Amount Description
Apply Application All $2507.00

Further fees are listed on the attached document.

Act(s) name

Liquor Act 2010 Australian Capital Territory

Regulation(s) name

Liquor Regulation 2010 Australian Capital Territory

Approval time

The Commissioner has up to 90 days to make a decision on your application after submission or any requested information has been provided.

Administering agency

Chief Minister, Treasury and Economic Development Directorate

Access Canberra

Business and Industry Licensing

Contact details

Contact Email, Phone and Address Details for this service in simple two column table format, header then data.

Please use these contact details for help or more information:

Liquor Licensing and Permits

Business and Industry Licensing

Access Canberra

Chief Minister, Treasury and Economic Development Directorate

Australian Capital Territory
Mailing address: GPO BOX 158
Canberra, Australian Capital Territory 2601
Phone: 02 6207 2343
Phone: 13 22 81
Website: Liquor Licensing and Permits (Opens in new window)