Permit to Travel Stock - Australian Capital Territory


You will need this permit if you intend to drive or transport livestock outside the holding where they are normally kept.

Please note that a National Vendor Declaration (NVD) can be used in place of a permit. To gain access to the NVD system you must hold Livestock Production Assurance (LPA), please refer to the attached document for more information.

Please use the contact details below to find out more information.

Service type


A licence defines the need to obtain recognition / certification and registration to undertake a certain business activity.

Eligibility requirements

Please consult directly with the Contact Officer for information on any eligibility requirements.


As specified on your permit.


Fees Details for this service in table format.

Task Type Business Structure Description
Apply Application All

Fees are listed on the attached document.


Act(s) name

Stock Act 2005 Australian Capital Territory

Regulation(s) name

Stock Regulation 2005 Australian Capital Territory

Administering agency

Transport Canberra and City Services Directorate

Parks and Territory Services Division

City Services

Contact details

Contact Email, Phone and Address Details for this service in simple two column table format, header then data.