You will require this licence if you intend to sell, possess, receive, process or control commercial quantities of priority species fish for the purpose of sale by wholesale, retail, auction or tender, barter or exchange. Priority species fish include abalone, rock lobster and other species of fish as prescribed by legislation.
A licence will be issued stipulating the:
- number of fish that may be taken
- waters where the fish may be taken
- times or periods when the licence is to have effect
- ways in which fish may be taken under the licence
- species of fish that may be taken.
Other restrictions and conditions may apply.
Please use the contact details below to find out more information.