You will need to comply with this code if you operate or maintain a cooling tower and / or warm water storage systems.
The code sets out the minimum requirements for the operation and maintenance of cooling towers and warm water storage systems (known as specialised systems). This code covers:
- notification to ACT health
- occupational health and safety
- records and administrative
- additional requirements for specialised systems
- cooling towers
- warm water storage systems.
Please consult the Contact Officer for more information and to ascertain the level of compliance (if any) that may be required.