You will need this certificate if you provide, or propose to provide, a regulated utility service, but do not need to be licensed under legislation. A regulated utility service includes:
- small or medium scale electrical generation
- the supply of electricity from an electricity network to premises
- the supply of gas from a gas network to premises
- owning, leasing or subleasing a registrable dam
- the provision of a district energy service
- operation of a light rail transport.
Please use the contact details below to find out more information.