You will require this licence if you intend to take fish for scientific, teaching, museum or aquarium purposes. This licence covers marine, estuarine and freshwater fish or any of their parts. It also includes all other aquatic animal life.
The licence will stipulate:
- the number of fish that may be taken
- the waters where the fish may be taken
- the times or periods when the licence is to have effect
- the ways in which fish may be taken under the licence
- the species of fish that may be taken.
Other restrictions and conditions may apply. Please consult the Contact Officer for more information.