To be eligible for this licence you must:
- submit an application on the approved form
- be at least 18 years of age
- consent to the Agency requesting a National Police check on your behalf
- provide a record of your fingerprints
- meet the prescribed competency standards for the registration you are seeking, or be assessed as having experience and skills that meet or exceed the prescribed standards
- be employed, or supply proof that you will be employed, by a valid security master licensee.
If you intend to provide services relating to more than one type of security activity you must provide the Agency with a certificate from an employee organisation stating you have been given workplace information at a session they have provided. Additionally, depending on the type of activities you intend to undertake, you may be required to provide evidence of first aid training. Please see the attached regulations for more information regarding course requirements.
If you hold a current equivalent licence in another Australian State or Territory, you may be eligible to apply for this registration under mutual recognition arrangements.
Please consult the Contact Officer for more information regarding eligibility requirements.