You will need to ensure that you do not supply any person with a prohibited plastic product.
Prohibited plastic products include:
- single-use expanded polystyrene containers for serving food or a beverage
- single-use plastic beverage stirrers
- single-use plastic cutlery
- single-use plastic shopping bags
- any other single-use plastic product prescribed by regulation
- non-compostable degradable plastic product prescribed by regulation.
If you supply compostable bags, you will need to ensure that they comply with the home composting and industrial composting standard.