You need to comply with this code of practice if you are the owner or operator of a public swimming or spa pool. It is your responsibility to ensure that the recommended levels of chemicals are used in the disinfection and treatment of the pool.
This code of practice applies to public swimming and spa pools, including those located in:
- hotels, motels and serviced apartments
- gymnasiums and health resorts
- squash and tennis centres
- recreational resorts
- hospitals (hydrotherapy pools)
- places of adult entertainment
- pools used to provide swimming lessons.