You will need this category of Trader Licence if you intend to carry on a business as a motor vehicle repairer. This includes undertaking any of the following work for reward on a motor vehicle, motor vehicle part or motor vehicle system:
- examining or assessing condition or performance improvement
- diagnosing and detecting of faults
- dismantling and assembling
- servicing and maintenance
- replacing and adjusting of objects for performance improvement
- painting and treatment
- modifying, altering, installing or fitting work
- giving advice on any of the work mentioned above.
You may apply for this licence if you are:
- an individual
- a partnership
- a corporation
- an association under the Association Incorporation Act 1991 (ACT).
Please use the contact details below to find out more information.