To be eligible for this licence you must:
- be at least 18 years of age
- complete the online application form
- have not contravened law
- had no finding of guilt for fraud or dishonest conduct
- have not contravened any conditions of your current or previous licence
- have not been refused a licence in the past
- disclose any experience in managing a company which has been insolvent
- disclose any personal history of bankruptcy
- pay the prescribed fee.
For a dealer or wholesaler licence, the applicant must also provide information regarding:
- the entity's material and financial resources
- the scope of the proposed business activity
- any legal responsibilities which may arise through carrying out the business activity.
Requirements will vary if you apply for the licence as a corporation or an individual.