To be eligible for this licence you must:
- be at least 18 years of age
- not have committed an offence against the Act or a corresponding law of another State or Territory
- not have committed an offence involving fraud or dishonesty
- not have been refused a licence, or had a licence cancelled or revoked under this Act or a corresponding law of another State or Territory
- pay all the relevant application fees.
If you hold a licence in another State or Territory and intend to conduct work in the Australian Capital Territory your licensing status may be recognised under the mutual recognition system.
Please consult the Contact Officer for more information regarding eligibility requirements.