You will need this registration if you are the owner of any of the following utilities network facilities located in the Australian Capital Territory (ACT):
- an electricity transmission network
- an electricity network (for the distribution of electricity)
- a gas transmission network
- a gas distribution network
- a sewerage network
- a water network
- a telecommunications network for communication between members of the public
- any other network prescribed by regulation.
The amount of tax to be paid is determined by the linear route length of the network at a rate set by the Agency each year.
Please use the contact details below to find out more information.