You may be required to comply with this code if you intend to operate a business and you:
- Employ workers to undertake work for you, or if you direct or influence work carried out by employees;
- Expect staff to do tasks which may put them at risk;
- Manage or control the workplace or fixtures, fittings or plant at the workplace;
- Design, manufacture, import or supply plant, substances or structures for use at a workplace; or
- Install or construct structures at a workplace.
For the purpose of compliance with this code, you must consult with your employees, contractors, on-hire workers, volunteers and any other people who are working for you in regards to first aid. Please consult the Contact Officer for more information and to ascertain the level of compliance (if any) that may be required.