To be eligible to receive this accreditation you must provide:
- your personal details
- details of your educational qualifications and relevant work experience
- details of all referees for the application
- a Deed of Indemnity with your application.
You must hold an Associate Diploma granted by an Australian or New Zealand TAFE institution, a significant component of which relates to radiofrequency communications. You may also hold an equivalent qualification including:
- a comparable overseas qualification recognised by the National Office of Overseas Skills Recognition
- a competency assessment
- relevant experience and training that would be acceptable for a technical appointment with the Australian Public Service.
Please consult the Contact Officer for more information regarding eligibility requirements.