You may require this accreditation if your business handles or makes arrangements for or transport air cargo.
Businesses that may require accreditation include:
- cargo agents
- domestic transport companies
- truck drivers or couriers within the transport industry.
As an accredited operator, you will be responsible for:
- implementing approved security programs based on thorough risk assessments of your operations
- security checking, and protecting the security of all cargo until it leaves your possession
- providing employees with skills-based security training.