You may be required to comply with this code if you intend to work with agricultural or veterinary chemical products. The object of this code includes provisions for and in relation to:
- supply of unapproved active constituents for chemical products and unregistered chemical products
- possession or custody of chemical products other than registered or reserved products with the intention of supply
- supply of chemical products that are not registered products
- supply of chemical products without a label
- supply of chemical products and containers
- publishing notices that offer to sell or invites the making of offers to buy a active constituent
- permits for conducting trials or using registered products in an unauthorised manner
- applications for approval of an active constituent or registration of a chemical product.
Please consult the Contact Officer for more information and to ascertain the level of compliance that may be required.