You will need this approval if you intend to provide air traffic services. All providers of Air Traffic Services (ATS) in Australia must be certified.
You will need this approval if in the operation of your service you:
- facilitate the safe and efficient conduct of aircraft flights
- facilitate the safe movement of aircraft on the manoeuvring areas of aerodromes
- facilitate and maintain a safe, orderly and efficient flow of air traffic
- provide advice and information that is necessary for the safe and efficient conduct of flights
- notify appropriate organisations about aircraft in need of search and rescue aid or assist those organisations.