You will require this approval if you intend to undertake building activities at a leased Australian government-owned airport. Building activities include:
- constructing buildings or other structures
- altering the structure of buildings or other structures
- undertaking, constructing or altering earthworks
- undertaking, constructing or altering engineering works, electrical works or hydraulic works
- demolishing, destroying, dismantling or removing buildings, structures, earthworks, engineering works, electrical works or hydraulic works
- land clearing.
An application may be for an approval of any of the following:
- building permit
- works permit
- demolition authorisation.
Please consult the Contact Officer for more information.