You may apply for this approval if you are:
- the airport-lessee company for the airport site, or a person on behalf of the airport-lessee company
- the sub-lessee, or a person on behalf of the sub-lessee, of the building or of the land in or on which the building work is to be carried out
- a person who has an interest in land at the airport, or a person on behalf of the person who has an interest in land at the airport.
You will need to provide the following information and documentation:
- Airport-Lessee Consent (ALC), if you are not the ALC
- a description and location of the proposed activity
- a statement describing how the proposed building activity is consistent with the Major Development Plan for the airport (if any) and Final Master Plan (incorporating the Airport Environment Strategy) (if any)
- a declaration from the ALC to the effect that the proposed building activity is consistent with these plans (if any)
- two copies of the site plan, including a depiction of the proposed development
- an estimate of the cost of works
- specify the duration of the works
- details of public protection and statements of precautions
- a statement of clean up provisions.
Please consult the Contact Officer for more information regarding eligibility requirements or view the attached Operations Manual.