You may be required to comply with this code if you intend to be involved in the wholesale distribution of therapeutic goods, including biologicals, medicinal products and medical devices for human use.
The code sets out requirements for the use of:
- buildings and facilities
- training and functions of personnel
- storage and handling of stock
- processing of records and complaints
- security arrangements and procedures
- additional measures for management of controlled drugs and other goods with high illicit value.
Please consult the Contact Officer for more information and to ascertain the level of compliance (if any) that may be required.