You may require an Australian Financial Services (AFS) Licence as part of your business if you intend to engage in one or more of the following activities:
- providing financial product advice
- dealing in financial products
- making a market in financial products
- operating a registered managed investments scheme
- conduct crowd-funding campaigns
- providing custodial or depository services.
Depending on your circumstances, you may be exempt from the requirement to hold an AFS licence or you may provide financial services under a limited AFS licence.
Please consult the Contact Officer for more information.