Authority to Operate an Eligible Rollover Fund - Australian Government


You must apply for this authority to operate as an eligible rollover fund (ERF). You can only apply for this authority if you are a licensed trustee that holds a public offer class or extended public offer class licence.

ERF's are super funds or approved deposit funds that are eligible to receive benefits automatically rolled over from other funds.

Service type


A licence defines the need to obtain recognition / certification and registration to undertake a certain business activity.

Eligibility requirements

To be eligible for this authorisation you must:

  • be a RSE licensee of a prescribed class
  • submit an approved form with the required information
  • state the RSE licensee's and the fund's ABN.


Fees Details for this service in table format.

Task Type Business Structure Description
Apply Application All

No fees are required.


Act(s) name

Superannuation Industry (Supervision) Act 1993 Australian Government

Regulation(s) name

Superannuation Industry (Supervision) Regulations 1994 Australian Government

Administering agency

Australian Prudential Regulation Authority

Contact details

Contact Email, Phone and Address Details for this service in simple two column table format, header then data.