You will need this licence to play copyrighted music at your RSL, sporting, cultural, or registered and licensed club.
You will be entitled to use:
- background music within your club, including bar, dining and gym areas
- live music performances and music at featured events
- workplace and telephone on hold music
- music videos
- recorded music for dance use
- music in fitness classes.
This licence legally authorises the public performance of copyrighted music from within the Australasian Performing Right Association and Australasian Mechanical Copyright Owners Society (APRA AMCOS) and Phonographic Performance Company of Australia (PPCA) global inventory of registered songs (called works), sound recordings and music videos.
Your licence will be obtained from OneMusic Australia and covers the rights of the above two organisations.
Please consult the Contact Officer for more information.