You will be required to comply with this code if you are registered as a migration agent.
The code covers professional and ethical conduct and includes the requirements for agents dealing with client interaction, declaring conflicts of interest, and proper business practices and record-keeping.
There are certain obligations you must meet for:
- interactions with your clients
- fees and charges, record keeping and financial management
- responsibilities toward other agents
- any employees you may have
- requirement that you respond if a complaint is made against you.
Please consult the Contact Officer for more information and to ascertain the level of compliance (if any) that may be required.