You must comply with this code if you operate a regulated Australian vessel that is:
- constructed after 20th August 2013
- at least 500 gross tonnage.
The code sets out the minimum standard for ambient factors on board a regulated Australian vessel. For the purpose of complying with this code, ambient factors are:
- hazardous airborne chemicals
- ionizing and non-ionizing radiation
- ultraviolet light
- infra-red light
- visible Radiation
- electric and Magnetic Fields
- high and low temperatures
Please consult the Contact Officer for more information.