You will require this licence if you intend to make copies or use content from books, newspapers, magazines or journals, or to digitally copy copyright material. It covers the use of both hard copy and digital material.
The licence will authorise you to copy material within certain limits, for example by:
- copying (hardcopy and digital)
- sharing copies within your organisation
- supplying copies for regulatory advice, legal proceedings and patent applications
- external sharing via extranet, website, social media and submissions / reports (australian newspapers only)
- storage (licensed works other than newspaper articles)
The Agency centrally manages rights on behalf of authors and publishers to assist in the collective administration of their copyrights.
Please consult the Contact Officer for more information.