You will require this declaration if you are a cash dealer. A cash dealer includes:
- financial institutions
- financial corporations
- motor vehicle dealers who are insurers
- trustees or a manager of a unit trust
- currency or bullion dealers
- casinos and gambling houses.
Cash dealers have obligations under various Acts, depending on the nature of the service. The Acts that impose obligations are:
- Financial Transaction Report Act (FTR Act)
- Anti-Money Laundering and Counter-Terrorism Financing Act (AML/CTF Act).
You may be an entity that offers multiple services that will have obligations under both Acts