require this permit if you intend to act as a fish processor, wholesaler or
retailer of fish sourced from particular Commonwealth fisheries.
requirement for a permit varies according to the fishery. Currently, a fish
receiver permit is required for fish received from the following fisheries:
- the Coral Sea Fishery
- the Eastern Tuna and Billfish Fishery
- the Norfolk Island Offshore Demersal Finfish Fishery
- the Small Pelagic Fishery
- the Southern and Eastern Scalefish and Shark Fishery
- the Southern Bluefin Tuna Fishery
- the Western Tuna and Billfish Fishery.
consult the Contact Officer for more information.