You will need this approval if you operate an organisation that provides flight training.
This approval allows you to conduct non-integrated flight training activities for small aircraft licences in an aeroplane, a flight simulation training device, or both. Flight training activities include:
- recreational pilot licence
- private pilot licence - non-integrated
- commercial pilot licence - non-integrated
- flight crew rating other than a type rating conducted as a single pilot
- flight crew endorsements (other than design features or flight activities), conducted as single pilot operation.
If you propose to offer any other training activities that are not listed above, then you will be required to obtain an Air Operator's Certificate.